Wednesday, July 04, 2007

HOW DO BLOGS WORK?

Experience may be a great teacher, but after ten months of blogging, logging 107 blog entries, I still have quite a few questions about blogs.

What makes it possible for a failed journaller like me to be a blogger? I mean really—107 entries is quite a few. Think of the journal history I would have if I had jotted down 10.7 entries per month from the time I could write!

Who reads my blog? I know my family members occasionally read it, and sometimes they send out links to their friends. I know some people read it when they are considering me as a keynote speaker or workshop leader. But total strangers read it too, and it makes me want to ensure I don’t say anything I wouldn’t want a total stranger to know.

What has caused my entry from May 29 to come up in a Google search of my name when no other entries come up? This is indeed a puzzler. Somebody out there has an answer to this question. I wonder who.

Just a few of the myriad mysteries that may, or may not be solved in my lifetime.

No comments: