Wednesday, July 02, 2008

THE ULTIMATE BURN-OUT PREVENTION TOOL

And when I reflect on how hard I have worked
To be informed
To be credible
To present important content
To accurately convey the results of research …

Then what choice have I but to be amazed
That the feature people most often remember
From the training I have given them
And mention when they see me years later
And ask to have repeated
Is a verse my children brought me from a week at summer camp?

And why do they respect it so fully?
Is it the humour?
Or the repetition?
Or the body movement?
Or the message it delivers?

Or is it simply the touch of amazement
That the Ultimate burn-out prevention Tool
The pride of any management guru
Could wear the disguise of a simple verse
Brought home by kids from summer camp?

No comments: